|TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE UNTIL 11:59PM ON FRIDAY, 5/10. AFTER THAT, LIMITED TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR OF THE CONCERT STARTING AT NOON.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT LAFAYETTE COLLEGE STUDENT, FACULTY MEMBER, OR STAFF MEMBER, DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET FOR YOURSELF! YOUR INDIVIDUAL TICKET IS FREE FOR THIS SHOW!
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT LAFAYETTE STUDENT, FACULTY MEMBER, OR STAFF MEMBER PURCHASING ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY (BESIDE YOUR OWN), YOU MAY DO SO AT THE LAFAYETTE/ALUM RATE.
TICKET PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED IN ADVANCE.
- Free Lafayette STUDENT tickets must be picked up at the Spring Flip on the Quad on Saturday, 5/11 between 10am and noon. Be sure to have your current Lafayette ID with you to get your ticket!
- Free Lafayette FACULTY/STAFF tickets will be available at athletics ticket window (first floor of Kirby Sports Center during normal business hours (10am - 4pm) from Wednesday 5/1 through Friday, 5/10. They will also be available for pick up on the day of the concert. Make sure you have your current Lafayette ID with you to get your ticket!
- Any tickets purchased through www.lafayetteticketsonline.com can be picked up from the athletics ticketing office on the first floor of the Kirby Sports Center during normal business hours (10am - 4pm) from Wednesday, 5/1 through Friday, 5/10.
-To avoid long waits and lines at will call we highly recommend picking up your purchased tickets before the day of the concert.
- Purchased tickets will also be available at the will-call tables on the day of the concert starting at noon.
Ticket Prices are: $15 for Lafayette/Alum; $15 for LVAIC Students; and $25 for General Public
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES/REGULATIONS LISTED BELOW
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, a duo from Seattle, Washington, have emerged as a premier national hip-hop group known for their electrifying live shows, expertly crafted music, and innovative music videos and media.
After years of building momentum with impassioned support from their devoted fan base, 2012 was a banner year for the group - they broke new ground by independently releasing their debut full-length album, The Heist, which shot into the #1 spot on iTunes and debuted at #2 on the Billboard charts without the support of a traditional record label.
Their smash single "Thrift Shop" reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, with a wildly popular music video (well over 100 million views on YouTube) on heavy rotation on television. "Same Love," a song and video in support of marriage equality, galvanized young fans and voters and led to a live studio performance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. While on their 70-city, completely sold-out world tour supporting The Heist, they have garnered attention in Rolling Stone, Billboard, NPR, TIME and GQ, with live performances on VH1 and a feature on Late Night w